Working online for healthcare professionals | 31.03.2020
Tuesday, March 31st from 16h-17h CET
- Do you see the benefits of working online but don’t know where to start?
- Are you open to innovative ways of providing mental healthcare and are you curious about practical solutions to this?
Because of the crisis around COVID-19 healthcare professionals are forced to take their work (partly) online. This in order to continue to provide care for those who most need it. For health care professionals (psychiatrists, MD’s, psychologists etc.) who would like to know more about online treatment and the possibilities of videoconferencing, we organize a free webinar.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Which forms of therapy are suitable for online treatment
- About the benefits and pitfalls of online therapy
- How and what you need to get started with online therapy
- How to communicate online with your patients, plus tips and tricks
- Which laws and regulations you have to take into account
In addition, there will be room to ask questions during a Q&A.
Free seminar by Bram van der Boom, Bart Vemer, Dr. Tim Wind, Prof. Dr. Heleen Riper and Dr. Tom van Daele (in collaboration with Thomas More University of Applied Sciences in the context of the eMEN project).
In the meantime, do not hesitate to complete the survey on current use of online consultations by the EFPA Project Group on eHealth.
eMEN – Getting in touch with digital interventions for mental health: practical insights for health professionals | 12.10.2017
Online psychotherapy and e-mental health are on everyone’s lips, but what is behind it? What technical possibilities are there? And…Lees meer
eMEN – Therapy online?! | 23.02.2018
Reflections from psychodynamic psychotherapy & ethical issues Version française – Nederlandstalige versie Register now! If you already preregistered, you do…Lees meer